Thomas Jefferson Tee
If you love the American flag, freedom and everything that makes this country better than any other that has graced a world map, then you'll love our new Thomas Jefferson "THE PRICE OF FREEDOM" 100% USA-MADE short sleeve shirt.
Jefferson was far more than the Founding Father who penned the Declaration of Independence. As POTUS, he doubled the physical size of our country with a single (Louisiana) purchase from a guy who apparently really needed some cash. (If Napoleon could do it all over again, we're pretty sure he would have been much better off to simply relocate France west of the Mississippi.)
Our designers were inspired by one Jefferson quote in particular, "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." We're thinking that President Jefferson is constituting "vigilance" to fall under the purview of education, self-reliance and readiness. And that we only deserve to be free if we're willing to fight to keep it that way.
We encourage everyone to make the pilgrimage to Monticello, Virginia and give Thomas Jefferson his due respect in person. In the meantime, we're pretty sure he would approve of you sport'n Oscar Mike's new PRICE OF FREEDOM shirt as a worthy tribute.
- Slightly tapered to be less boxy than the mass-market tee. Nothing drastic but you might want to go one size larger if you're on the fence.
- All the best of cotton and poly meet in this pulled-together ringspun, 30/1 knit. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread count.
- Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked but our inks always do what they are told by our printers.
- Tri-blend (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
- A ribbed collar that won't lose its shape
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Proudly printed in Wisconsin