Example content for shipping & returns can be inserted here.
Oscar Mike Calle Us tee
In 1775, the world was blessed with the birth of the two most bad-ass fighting forces ever assembled. From that moment on, when the world needed a hero, they call U.S. American Flag (assaulting) printed on the right sleeve. Oscar Mike logo printed on left sleeve.
- Slightly tapered to be less boxy than the mass-market tee. Nothing drastic, but you might want to go one size larger if you're on the fence.
- All the best of cotton and poly meet in this pulled-together ringspun, 30/1 knit. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, they are soft and smooth with a high thread count.
- Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked, but our inks always do what they are told by our printers.
- Poly-Cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Combed-Cotton) construction
- A ribbed collar that won't lose its shape
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Proudly printed in Wisconsin
Just a few left. Order soon.