OSCAR MIKE WOMEN'S AMERICA WORKS TOGETHER
We manufactured and designed this tee to match a work ethic that values American ingenuity and innovation. It starts with hard working people, in local communities, making quality clothes made to keep you Oscar Mike forever. We source our yarn from cotton grown in Palo Verde Valley, California which sits 100 miles from where this tee was cut and sewn. And together we did it. We think that's better than criss-crossing the globe.
American Flag (assaulting) printed on right sleeve. Oscar Mike Logo printed on left sleeve.
- Slightly tapered to be less boxy than the mass-market tee. Nothing drastic but you might want to go one size larger if you’re on the fence.
- All the best of cotton and poly meet in this pulled-together ringspun, 30/1 knit. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread count.
- Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked but our inks always do what they are told by our printers.
- A scoop neck ribbed collar that won't lose its shape
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Proudly printed in Wisconsin